Earthstone has a highly experienced and engaged Board of Directors that is dedicated to sound corporate governance principles. The Company and the Board are committed to achieving long-term stockholder value by adhering to the highest level of ethical standards. As part of this commitment, the Board has adopted charters, policies and codes of conduct, which are presented below.
Key governance actions taken by Earthstone include the following:
- The Board Chair position is split from the CEO position;
- The independent members of the Board meet without the presence of management;
- Our independent accounting firm reports directly to the Audit Committee;
- The Company has a Compensation Committee that meets and reports to the full Board;
- The Company has an ethics policy (Code of Business Conduct and Ethics) and an insider trading policy, to which our key corporate decision-makers must strictly adhere; and
- All directors, officers, and employees must affirm annually their acceptance of the Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
We will continue to evaluate our corporate governance policies to ensure that they reflect our commitment to good corporate governance.
- Whistleblower Policy
- Business Conduct and Ethics
- Charter of the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors
- IRS Form 8937
- Compensation Committee Charter
- Corporate Governance Guidelines
- Charter of the Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee of the Board of Directors
- Covered Transactions Policy